Comfortable lumberjack’s shirt in recycled wool with durable, warm wool padding.
Stay a little longer by the campfire in this comfortable lumberjack style mid-layer jacket. It is a warmer version of our popular Canada Shirt, made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan; a sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch. Shoulders, elbows and pocket flap are reinforced with G-1000 Eco for extra durability. Perfect under a shell jacket on cold autumn and winter days, and also works well by itself in mild temperatures.
- Soft flannel in recycled wool and polyester.
- Padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco.
- One chest pocket with flap and two hand pockets, all buttoned.
- Press buttons at the front and on cuffs.
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Insulates in wet condition, Insulating, Odor resistant
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibers
- Reinforcement areas: Shoulders, Elbows
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 75 cm
- Weight: 867 g
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Closing: Press buttons
- Clothing layer: Mid layer, Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with buttons, Side pocket(s) with press button