Built to endure endless activity and not wear out, the Guide Pant is constructed of durable nylon fabric with a touch of stretch, making it tough, but comfortable to move in. Key features include a gusseted crotch, articulated knees, reinforced pockets and back ankle panels. Like the Sherpa guides of Himalayan mountaineering, the Guide Pant is unassuming and ever reliable.
- Durability and stretch with superior recovery
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for greater comfort and mobility
- Reinforced hand pocket openings and back ankle panels for increased durability
- Seamless back waistband for greater comfort and better fit
- Back thigh cell phone pocket
- UPF 50+
- 7.4 oz. 73% cotton, 24% nylon, 3% spandex stretch twill
SIZE & FIT
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Straight leg
- Inseam: Short: 30" / Regular: 32" / Long: 34"