Light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with stitch-through construction and 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. The model is also 16 centimetres shorter. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets. Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders to resist moisture and pressure.
- A lighter version of the iconic Expedition Down Jacket suitable for milder winter climates.
- Lightly padded with high-quality, ethically produced down distributed in stitch-through channels.
- Outer fabric in hardwearing polyamide with PFC-free DWR.
- Shoulders reinforced with synthetic padding to resist moisture.
- Protective hood with signature yellow drawcord and leather tab adjustment.
- Durable, Insulating, Water-resistant, Wind resistant
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: Supreme Microloft: 100% polyester
- 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Fill power: 700 CUIN
- Fill weight: 353 g
- Reinforcement areas: Shoulders
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 70 cm
- Weight: 1060 g
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Buttons, Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 5
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Open side pocket(s)