The new Snowcrew Kit was built for skiers and snowboarders who chase powder days with their crew and lap the lifts until the last run. Resort-dialed features and fit deliver performance, warmth, and style, with a 56% recycled shell material and 85% recycled insulation to reduce harm on the environments we love to play in.
The Snowcrew Jacket features an adjustable hood that uses a secure wire brim to hold its shape in bad weather, has our famous HoodLock™ feature to control excess fabric, and that fits most snowsports helmets. Pit zips make it easy to vent excess heat when you're working up a sweat, and a powder skirt prevents snow from wetting your base layers when you're trying a new park jump.
Whether you're getting out there for the first time, or you know your local park's runs in every condition from opening day to late season, you can't go wrong with the Snowcrew Kit.
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Mechanical Stretch
- Snowsports Helmet-Compatible halo Hood
- Multiple Hood Adjustments
- plus Wire Brim and Hood Lock
- Insulated Draft Collar at Back Neck
- Brushed Tricot Chin Guard
- Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Forearm Ski Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Adjustable Wrist Cuffs with Internal Knit Gaiter
- Insulated Chest Pocket for Phone Battery Life
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Interior Zip Chest Pocket with Media Port
- Large Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- YKK® Aquaguard® Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fabric: bluesign® approved, Ventia® 2L 100% Polyester (56% Recycled) 75D X 150D Plain Weave Mechanical Stretch Shell, 100% Nylon 20D Ripstop Lining, VerticalX ECO™ 100% Polyester (85% Recyled) Insulation 100 G/M2 Body, 80 G/M2 Sleeves and Hood
- Center Back Length: 33"
- Weight: 31.4 oz/890 g