Now featuring a 250-lumen beam and a lighter, smaller, tighter waterproof body with an updated user interface, the Cosmo 250 can handle everything from your evening bike commute to that weekend backpacking trip.
With 250 lumens of power housed in a super compact, watertight body, the Cosmo 250 is perfect for urban adventures and overnighters in the woods. The Cosmos new, compact body, is more ergonomic with a lower profile for improved balance, and the updated user interface includes a second switch for easy lens selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life. And thanks to its watertight construction, the Cosmo keeps lighting the way whether youre forced to bike home in the rain, or youre hiking back to camp in an unexpected downpour.
- Emits up to 250 lumens on max setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red nightvision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after us in wet conditions.
- Lumens : 250
- Weight With Batteries : 83 g (2.9 oz)
- Max Distances : max: 250lm 72m - 6h
- med: 125lm 50m - 17h
- low: 6lm 8m - 200h