Evo Ascent snowshoes are true all-around performers for those seeking to venture off-trail into more variable backcountry terrain. Their rugged UniBody™ decks provide workhorse durability and all-condition traction, while TriFit™ bindings enhance foot security on uneven slopes. When the going gets steep, built-in Televator heel lifts reduce calf fatigue to save precious energy. The evolution of our legendary Denali snowshoes, Evo Ascent snowshoes offer the quality and reliability of our finest snowshoes in an exceptional value for more aggressive winter hikers.
- UniBody Traction: Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure grip.
- Essential Security: TriFit bindings deliver ample, freeze-resistant and glove-friendly security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear.
- Uphill Efficiency: Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, and are easily engaged with a glove-friendly pull tab.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller shoe in packed conditions with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 6-inch (15-cm) tails for powder or carrying heavier loads.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts
- Footwear size range (Metric): 35 - 48
- Footwear size range (Standard): 4.5 M - 15 M
- Gait: Unisex/average width
- Length (Metric): 56 cm
- Load (Metric): Up to 80 kilos
- Load (Standard): Up to 180 lbs
- Load w/ tails (Metric): Up to 114 kilos
- Load w/ tails (Standard): Up to 250 lbs
- Televator: Yes
- Weight per pair (Metric): 1.78 kg
- Weight per pair (Standard): 3 lbs 15 oz
- Width (Metric): 20 cm