Bearly Used - Reclaiming Unsold Items
- You may request an appointment to reclaim up to 3 DAYS PRIOR to your Expire Date and up to your Reclaim Deadline. To make an appointment email us at consignment@BigBearGearNJ.com.
- When you arrive at the store for your reclaim appointment, we will provide you with a copy of your contract and all the items listed for sale that are still in inventory. Bring a bag to carry your items.
- It is your responsibility to go through the store and retrieve your items. Different categories of items may be in different locations within the store.
- Bring all of your retrieved items to a Retail Associate, who will mark them out of inventory.
- You will be asked to sign a Reclaim Receipt.
If you would like us to reclaim all of your items for you, we can provide that service for a flat price of $9.99 for up to 20 items. This amount will be deducted from any amounts owed to you, or if there is not enough commission to cover the fee, you will be asked to pay it at the time of Reclaim.
A minimum of 3 days prior to your Reclaim Deadline, email us at consignment@BigBearGearNJ.com with your name, contract #, and subject "Assisted Reclaim Request". It can take up to 72 hours for us to pull your items. You will be given an appointment for pickup.