Farmstand and Farmers' Market In Lambertville, NJ
Big Bear Gear Farm Stand and Farmers' Market (Aiden's Farmers' Market)
We have a Farmers' Market at Big Bear Gear (just south of Lambertville) every Saturday 10AM-2PM during season.
We offer a variety of goods and produce from local farms, including:
- Burdge Family Farm/Jersey Girl Farm (Ringos, NJ) - all holistic homemade salves, room deodorizers, beeswax candles, herbs, flowers, tomatoes.
- Cornerview Farm (Stockton, NJ) - Microgreens, pure " Bubbly Goat" goat milk soaps and lotions
- Sandbrook Hidden Acres Farm (Stockton, NJ) - raw honey, edible honeycomb and free range eggs.
- Case Farm (West Amwell, NJ) - apples, pears, corn, pumpkins, squash, gourds
- Gathered Greens - Microgreens
To have your farm participate contact us at sales@BigBearGearNJ.com.
The Big Bear Gear Farmers's Market allows you to offer your goods on our highly visible location on Route 29 (River Road) just south of Lambertville. You do not need to be present or staff a booth. Just drop off your goods, properly labelled, and go and enjoy your Saturday. Our staff will do the rest.
Contact us to learn more about participating in our Lambertville Farmers's Market.