Midsummer Night Swing
Dancing Under the Stars
Enjoy a very special night of dancing under the stars at Midsummer Night Swing. We will have a band, a dance floor, and a great time dancing the night away.
6:30PM-7:00PM - Dance Class by Fred Astair Sudios of Lambertville.
7:00PM-09:00PM - Dancing under the stars
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Purchase tickets.
Valley Road across from Belle Mountain. Follow the signs to Concert Parking. The concert site is 1.1 miles from the Big Bear Gear store. Go south on Route 29 and make a left onto Valley Road. It is across from the Howell Living History Farm corn maze.
- Advanced ticket purchase is required (Cover charge:$15.00.)
- Social distancing required.
- Masks must be worn if not fully vaccinated and social distance cannot be maintained.
- Bring a folding chair or a blanket.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring bug spray.
- Performances will be outdoors.
- All shows are weather-dependent. No rainchecks or refunds.
- Wrist band required for participation.
- You may bring food and beverages to enjoy during the performance.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Carry In Carry Out. Take all trash with you when you leave.
- We reserve the right to eject any ticket holder engaging in disruptive behavior, including being intoxicated or not complying with social-distancing or mask requirements. Refunds will not be issued.