Bike Tour - Big Bear Gear to Washington's CrossingBike ride from Big Bear Gear to Washington's Crossing
Cost:$20.00 per person
About this experience
Join Big Bear Gear and our partner FunVentures Tours for an easy, guided bike ride along the scenic Delaware River through the historic river town of Titusville to the site of the historic Christmas Day crossing that turned the tide of the Revolutionary War. Stop for a break, take some photos, or check out the park Visitor Center. Ride duration is about 35 minutes each way, but the entire outing can be up to 3 hours. Refreshments are optional, additional, and time permitting.
- Tours and rentals are open to adults 21 years or older only.
- Ear phones of any type are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Cell phones are to be muted and remain out of site.
- Helmets are required while riding.
- Please wear appropriate attire.
- Appropriate attire for a bike ride includes closed toed shoes, sneakers, or hiking sandals (with a back). Flip flops and fashion sandals are prohibited. If you wear long pants, they must be snug at the ankles to avoid getting caught in the chain. Check the weather and consider bringing an extra shirt or jacket, just in case! Consider a small backpack to carry your belongings.
- Sunscreen, water, and sunglasses are strongly recommended.
- All events are subject to weather.