Share memories, love, and words of wisdom with a son of any age.
Write now. Read later. Treasure forever: Letters to My Son will inspire you remind your son how important he is to you and your family. The 12, fold-and-mail-style envelopes invite moms and dads to share their favorite memories and hopes for a bright future for their son. Seal your letters with the included stickers, postdate, and gift this book to your remarkable son. When he opens the letters in the future, he will receive an invaluable gift: a tangible reflection of his parents' love.
- Each letter is printed with a unique prompt like "In the future, I hope we…," "I love that our family…," "I'm proud of you because…," and "I love being your parent because…," plus two blank letters to write your own
- Makes a great graduation or wedding-day gift
- Created by Lea Redmond, the author of the bestselling Letters to My… book series that has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide
- Fans of Letters to My Daughter, Letters to My Grandchild, and Letters to My Baby will love Letters to My Son.
- A great way to remind your son how important he is to your family.
Letters to My Son includes 12 prompted letters that will inspire moms and dads to tell their son how much he means to the family. Each letter has a space to write when it was sealed and when it should be opened (will it be tomorrow or in 20 years?). Seal letters with the included stickers before giving this time capsule to your son!