The functional Aircontact Lite trekking backpack scores with its ingenious design and the perfect balance between carrying comfort, weight and ventilation. In addition, the innovative Aircontact Lite back system ensures optimum moisture transfer, thereby creating the ideal conditions for long trekking and high-altitude tours.
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Pull-forward hip fins
- VariQuick System
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- snug hip fins
- Removal backpack lid
- Compression straps
- Double bottom
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
- 600D POLY RIPSTOP: The 600D Ripstop polyester is a robust material with a PU coating with 2,000 mm WC.
- 100D PA High Tenacity: This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.