Our lightweight hiking pack is now even lighter and features the Aircomfort back system for maximum ventilation. With VariQuick back length adjustment, an adjustable sternum strap, ergonomic shoulder straps and hip fins, this no-frills pack has all the carry comfort you need for hiking over long distances or thru-hiking. As a top loader, contents are easy to pack and unpack. A cell phone or snacks are quickly accessed in the airy stretch mesh side pockets. And a helmet holder can be added using dedicated attachment loops on the front.
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Pull-forward hip fins
- VariQuick System
- Load adjustment strap
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- snug hip fins
- Removal backpack lid
- Compression straps
- Double bottom
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
- 100D PA High Tenacity: This is the lightweight version of our polyamide 330D/250D textile. Thanks to the thinner yarn it has been possible to reduce the weight enormously. The tight web structure makes the fabric highly resistant and tearproof.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.