Asaar (uhsar). A festival farmers celebrate the day they plant new seedlings of rice crop in their paddies.
The ultra lightweight 2.5-layer, 100% seam sealed, waterproof and breathable Asaar Jacket features four-way stretch and a moisture wicking inner layer. The Asaar Jacket It packs down into its pocket and versatile enough to take for every adventure. The flexible yet snug hood and velcro cuffs help keep the elements out no matter where your travels take you.
- 20,000mm/30,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Seamed sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric
- Himaltec® Laminate
- Two-way YKK® Aquaguard zipper
- fabric backing is finished with a dry touch print, a protective layer of raised dots that keeps the fabric from touching the wearer's skin to provide comfort and enable the quick transfer of vapor through to the outside of the fabric
- Hood has stretch binding at opening for a snug, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the center back of hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Jacket packs small into hand pocket
- Himaltec® laminated 100% nylon four-way mechanical stretch double ripstop with clear dot pattern laminate and a dry touch print on the fabric backing