Our Utility Tarp is made of durable polyester treated with a water repellent coating and taped seams to keep things dry and comfortable no matter what mother nature throws at you. Fabric loops placed around the edges of the tarp allow it to be set up with poles, tie-downs or hung between trees. It functions equally well as a tarp for shelter, ground cover, as a lean-to, over a hammock or to cover a seating and cooking area to protect from the elements. Reinforced corners ensure durability and strength and double stitched webbed loops across the ridge line and at the tie-down points allow for taut pitching in any weather. The included stuff sack holds the tarp and all accessories simplifying packing, quickly getting you back out on the trail.
- Dimensions: 9.8' x 9.8' (3 m x 3 m).
- Guy lines and pegs included for secure suspension.
- Packaged dimensions: 5.5" x 5.5" x 9" (14 cm x 14 cm x 22.9 cm).
- Weight: 1.09 lbs. (0.5 kg).
- Fabric: Waterproof 190T polyester treated with DWR PU2000.
- Includes: stuff sack, 6 pegs and guy line with tensioners.
- Color: grey