Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 30° F out, in the Coleman® Green Valley™ Cool Weather Sleeping Bag with cozy cotton flannel liner. Designed with ComfortSmart™ Technology, this bag offers a host of features traditional bags don’t. ZipPlow™, a specially-designed, patented zipper system, forces fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, while the ComfortCuff™ feature surrounds your face with softness while you sleep. The ThermoLock™ System reduces heat loss through the zipper and FiberLock™ construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you’re ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control™ Design keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the Quick Cord™ System makes fastening it a cinch without tying. The bag is machine washable and fits heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.
- For temperatures 30⁰ F to 50⁰ F
- Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.; Dimensions: 33 x 75 in
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
- The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags, Quick Cord System makes fastening a cinch without tying
- Thermolock System reduces heat loss through the zippers, Machine washable for easy cleaning