On your back, ready, go. The new Guide is not only lighter than its predecessor, but also cleverly thought out. With the frontal access, you can get to your equipment quickly and don't lose any time on your tour. If you want to save additional weight, simply remove the hip fins, the helmet bracket or the frame. Thanks to the Alpine Back System, the rucksack sits tight and close to your body: you are safe on the mountain.
- Alpine System
- VariFlex System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Ski carry system
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Vertical front zip
- SOS label
- Height adjustable lid
- Removable hip belt
- Helmet Mount
- Load adjustment strap
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- PFC free
- 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop: The tightly woven 210 and 330 denier polyamide fabric is the ideal combination of high strength and low weight. The technical shiny surface with robust Ripstop threads lends the fabric its striking appearance. The extremely light and yet highly stable fabric is perfect for robust lightweight constructions. High-quality PU coating.
- 630D PA:D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters. PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture. PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.