Warm, lumberjack shirt in functional wool blend with comfort fit. Push buttons in the front, on the sleeve cuffs and on the pocket flap. Both breast pockets are positioned slightly lower than on other shirts to make it easier to reach them. Can be worn either for casual wear or in the mountains, and as a lightweight shirt jacket or an insulating intermediate layer under normal shell garments.
- Heavy wool shirt with G-1000® Original details inside collar and pockets.
- The fabric combines the exceptional warming properties of fine wool with the strength of synthetic fibers.
- Can be worn as an insulation jacket or a heavier shirt.
- 2 front pocket with press buttons closure.
- Press buttons.
- Environmental info: Recycled
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 45% acrylic, 25% polyester, 25% wool, 5% other fibers
- Weight: 600 g
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Washing: 30°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry