The Fox, our trekking backpack for kids and teenagers, was revised to provide the technical design and great functionality of our “big” backpacks fully adapted to the needs of kids. Thanks to the VariQuick back length adjustment system, the Fox also grows with the child so they can enjoy with their adventure backpack for a longer time.
- Contact back system
- VariQuick System
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Two side outer pockets
- Contact system
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- 210D PA Ripstop: The tightly woven 210 denier polyamide fabric is the ideal combination of high strength and low weight. The technical shiny surface with robust Ripstop threads lends the fabric its striking appearance. The extremely light and yet highly stable fabric is perfect for robust lightweight constructions. High-quality PU coating.