Comfortable through the countryside: This light and functional top-loader for women is perfect for longer day hikes, mountain tours or fixed-rope climbing routes. The new fit of the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system makes the Futura light. Thanks to the new design, it moulds itself comfortably to the back and ensures maximum back ventilation.
- Aircomfort System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SL Women’s Fit
- Mesh back system
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- 210D PA: We use this robust polyamide fabric in the 420 and 210 denier strengths. This fabric is extremely abrasion resistant thanks to the extraordinarily high density of the weave. This high quality material is used for guide backpacks, the Futura series and for the models in the Travel series. It has a fine texture and a technical appearance. PU coated.