The lightweight, technical Futura SL hiking backpack is specifically designed for women. With a shorter back, narrower shoulder straps and conical shaped hip fins, the Futura SL creates a solid, secure fit around the back and hips. The new-style mesh on the Aircomfort back system creates maximum airflow across the back for athletic hiking. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example).
- Aircomfort System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Walking pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SOS label
- Lid compartment
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- 210D PA RECYCLED: SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.