Part rain boot, part sneaker, the new Jessie womens boots really stand out. Walk to work or the gym in total comfort thanks to their waterproof, lightweight RubberHe construction. The anatomically shaped, molded insoles with extra cushioning put them a step above the rest. Made in Canada and recyclable.
- Height: 12.5 in
- Weight: 1.9 lbs per pair
- PVC-free lightweight synthetic RubberHe rainboot
- High definition jersey printed lining
- Circumference (size 8): 14"15/16
- Anatomically shaped Kamik Comfort EVA footbed for all-day cushioned comfort
- Insole thickness tapers from 21-10 mm for superior support
- Top layer consists of a moisture-wicking mesh with odor-eliminating treatment
- RAINLITE lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Waterproof. These boots are perfect for keeping your feet dry in all kinds of wet weather. Whether wading through rain puddles or trudging through slush, we have the waterproof boot for you.
- Made in Canada. Handcrafted to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
- Recyclable. All of our domestically made rubber boots are 100% recyclable, which is good on the outside.
- RubberHe Lightweight. We spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, its 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so its light on nature too.
- Vegan.This product is made without materials from animal byproducts, nor was it tested on animals.