Whatever winter hiking looks like for you, warmth, comfort, protection, and traction are non-negotiable “must-haves.” So we built an insulated, waterproof, grippy hiker that checks all the boxes. All hike. No compromises.
• Warm and Dry:200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F and a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet toasty and dry.
• Better Leather: Environmentally preferred leather upper is lighter on the planet.
• Lightweight Cushioning: KEEN LuftCore technology embeds a lightweight foam core inside the midsole to absorb shock for comfort that lasts all day.
- LuftCore technology embeds a lightweight, air-injected core into higher-density foam for enhanced midsole cushioning
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- Notch in back for Achilles comfort
- Speed-lace webbing system with top collar hooks for comfortably snug fit
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Infused with non-toxic vanilla fragrance during high-temp KEEN.FUSION bonding process