The Bridger Mid Waterproof has long been a serious hiker's favorite boot. They have a short break-in period, are amazingly comfortable in part thanks to its O-FIT insole, and are super durable. No matter the length of your planned journey, the Bridger Mid will keep your feet dry with our B-DRY waterproofing technology and the Granite Peak outsole with forefoot plate and rubber toe guard. You'll be able to tackle roots, rocks, and more with comfort and confidence.
- Standard - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Wide - Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®).
- Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Wide Shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- 19.0 oz / 538 g