With unmatched fit right out of the box, the Sawtooth II Waterproof delivers hiking performance worthy of its name. Built around a dual density midsole with a forefoot-friendly nylon shank, a sculpted midsole and generous toe box, the waterproof Sawtooth Low delivers comfort and capability anywhere your feet can carry you.
- Width: Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume - Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Material - Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
- Weight - 17.4 oz./493 grams