Get the added viral protection that’s critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier and microfilter system. The MiniWorks® Microfilter—our best-selling filter for demanding conditions—utilizes a ceramic/carbon element to filter out waterborne bacteria and protozoa, as well as particulate, taste and odors at 1 liter per minute. When viruses are a concern, the chlorine-based Aquatabs® purification tablets add viral defense. Together they provide the most reliable water possible in a compact, lightweight system that’s great for backpacking and international travel.
Learn more about Prop 65
- This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
- Effective Against: Viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate. Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard.
- Iodine-Free: Aquatabs tablets inactivate viruses without bad-tasting iodine. Includes 50 individually packaged tablets. Each tablet treats up to 2 quarts of water depending on conditions.
- Reliable: Filter’s durable ceramic/carbon element ensures safe, taste-free water—even with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Filter can be cleaned repeatedly for full flow recovery with no tools required.
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
- Weight (Standard): 1 lb
- Width (Standard): 2.75 in
- Length (Standard): 7.5 in
- Height (Standard): 5.5 in
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: Yes
- Filter media: Ceramic Plus Carbon
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 85
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Material(s): Ceramic
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials