Clean water all day—without the weight. That’s the advantage the TrailShot Microfilter provides. Designed to hide in stash pockets and deploy quickly, this tiny water filter lets you drink directly from sources along the trail for instant hydration, and fill your vessels with clean water. Easy one-handed operation filters one liter in a mere 60 seconds, so you can get back on the trail quickly and moving again. At just 142 g (5 oz.), the TrailShot water filter is the ultimate filter for fast-paced, high-mileage adventurers, like trail runners, hikers, fast-packers and mountain bikers.
- Tested: Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), and particulates.
- Pocket-Sized & Light: Like small water bottles, energy chews, mini bike pumps, and tubes, this 142 g (5 oz.) filter disappears in stash pockets.
- Instant Hydration: Drink directly from the source—without lying in the dirt—and refill your bottles or hydration reservoir with clean water.
- Quick-Deploy: Zero set-up and simple one-handed operation fills 1-liter bottles in 60 seconds.
- Simple to Clean: A few shakes helps restore flow rates in the field; no tools required.
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
- Weight (Standard): 5 oz
- Width (Standard):2.4 in
- Length (Standard):6 in
- Height (Standard): 6 in
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: No
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 60
- Cartridge life: 2000 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: No
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
- Material(s): Hollow Fiber
- Country of Origin: Made in USA