The foundation of any respectable mountain-town shoe quiver, a good pair of work pants breaks just right over the Sypes Low Leather Waterproof hiker. This low keeps it honest with sustainable materials and a build that answers the call of the driveway or the trail.
- O Fit Insole Bloom: Insoles made with Bloom Algae technology use sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- 100% RPET REPREVE® laces and webbing and quick drying recycled natural material lining help us lighten our impact on the planet.
- Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® AFT fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- The Bend midsole features our ACT Intelligent PU™ technology tuned specifically for men and women creating lightweight midsoles for long-lasting durability, support and rebound for optimal comfort. An asymmetrical anatomical TPU heel clip gives a comfortable supportive ride wherever the day takes you.
- Superior grip for adventures on the trail or in town, the Bend outsole features deep direction lugs for grip on the trail and increased surface area for comfort on pavement.
- There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Width: Standard Width
- Volume: Standard
- Upper Material
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- CORDURA® AFT mesh fabric & TPU overlays
- 100% rPET REPREVE® laces
- rPET webbing and lining
- Weight: 15.7 oz / 445 g