Training, racing, and more. The Duro 1.5 is a svelte hydration companion perfect for training runs, long races, or streamlined days in the mountains. While it may be the smallest volume vest-pack in this series, it will carry you further than you ever imagined. With a body-hugging fit that provides bounce-free carry, smart and accessible organization for fuel and gear, and an included Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir that can be supplemented with soft flasks, the Duro 1.5 helps you focus on what matters most: continuous forward motion.
Built for Speed
- Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and purpose-built for incredible comfort so you can focus on FKT's and PR's.
- Bottles, reservoirs, and add-on flexibility for short runs, long runs, and everything in between. You decide what you need. Duro/Dyna makes it possible.
Easy Gear Access
- Pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft flasks, trekking pole storage when you need to use your hands as much as your feet to move forward, and room for rain gear and extra layers.
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® 1.5 LT reservoir with QuickConnect and sternum strap magnet for bite valve
- Front panel zippered internal reservoir sleeve
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Accessible dual lower side panel zippered stretch mesh pocket
- Lower stabilizing/expansion compression straps
- Snap-in adjustable/removable dual chest straps for customized stability
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket for valuables or phone
- Dual extra-large stretch mesh soft flask/food harness pockets
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
- Trekking pole attachment
- Tuckaway safety whistle
- S/M [34-40" / 86-102cm] M/L [39-45" / 99-114cm] - chest measurements
Full Airmesh Backpanel
Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irritation-free contact surface
Body Wrap Harness
- Adjustable and removable dual chest straps for stability
- Front harness gear- and food-organization pockets
- Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irritation-free contact surface
- Die-cut EVA foam for larger loads
Full Airmesh Hipbelt
- Mesh-covered, perforated foam harness
- Modified straight ErgoPull hipbelt closure
- Zippered stretch mesh bodybelt pockets
- Seamless integration with vest-pack-style fit