Kunde (koonday). Named after a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal within the Sagarmatha National Park.
The fully seam-sealed, waterproof and breathable Kunde 2.5-Layer Jacket is ideal for city living and backroad travels. Functional and comfortable for everyday wear.
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric
- 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Forward set shoulder seams
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at center back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- YKK® Aquaguard Zipper on napolean chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Covered venting two-way pit zips
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Sukatec® PU coated 50d hydrophobic microporous double ripstop that is 100% nylon with a unique snow lion dry touch print on the fabric backing