Looking to take the chill out of your ski day? Nothing helps more than starting with a good base layer to keep you warm and dry all day. These Terramar Women's Vertix Pants are rated 3 out of 4 on the warmth scale, so they are going to be a pair of pants best used when outdoors in the snow while skiing or snowboarding. These pants are super comfy and will keep you nice and warm if you want to spend a lazy day reading on the couch in maximum comfort. The Climasense Fabric traps in heat and lets moisture out so you stay warm and dry no matter what you are up to. Start your day off the right way with a pair of these awesome Terramar Baselayer Pants.
- ec2 Qwic-Dri Thermoregulation:The ec2 fabric uses electrostatic evaporation instead of standard wicking to release moisture and excessive heat. Standard wicking relies on contact between the skin and the fabric, so the garment needs to be skin tight. The ec2 allows the wearer to have a looser fitting garment for maximum comfort without loosing the ability to thermoregulate.
- 100% Micro Polyester:Ultra thin fibers of Polyester make up this thermal to give maximum function with minimum weight.
- Antimicrobial:A treatment to the fabric to prevent things growing where you don't want them to. And in turn, keeps the stink down.
- Dual layer knit:Two layers of micro yarns to give a soft inner layer and an outer layer that quickly evaporates excess moisture. The two layers create dead air space, which is the best insulator to keep heat close to the body.
- Saddle shoulder:The seam for the shoulder sits in front and in back to add comfort.
- Flatlock seams:A unique stitching that doesn't add bulk where seams come together.
- Contour back:For a slight form fit in the back.
All of Terramar's baselayers that we sell have been infused with science! Please, allow me to explain. Terramar's EC2 Qwik-Dri technology is an electrostatic process that permanently modifies the fiber so that it is (literally) a magnet for moisture. EC2 Qwik-Dri fabrics wick away moisture at a rate three times faster than typical wicking fabrics. The best thing about the process is that is a permanent modification to the fabric, not a chemical additive that can wear off.